Thread: CV3 Wheels
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2014, 09:15 PM   #28 (permalink)
Driftomodachi
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 40th
Driftomodachi is a splendid one to beholdDriftomodachi is a splendid one to beholdDriftomodachi is a splendid one to beholdDriftomodachi is a splendid one to beholdDriftomodachi is a splendid one to beholdDriftomodachi is a splendid one to beholdDriftomodachi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltoy View Post
I'll ask again, if you don't mind.

If one is buying wheels for looks and they are a good quality cast wheel (because not all cast wheels are the same), for a car that wil never see racing of any kind when, will weight and performance will ever be an issue?

Hopefully dichoi, you can have an adult discussion and not turn it into a personal battle.
He said personal battle lol. All I said is that the OEM wheels are better than any cast wheel and you got butthurt. If you wanna run your wheels fine knock yourself out on the street running over a pothole.

I hope you kept your stock wheels
2010 40th Anniversary ll GT-R start button ll GT-R map lenses ll Plastidipped fangs and rear valence ll OEM foglight & switch ll Motordyne E370 Cat back ll Motordyne ART Pipes ll Takeda aFe Attack CAI ll Sprint Booster ll Z1 34 row Setrab oil cooler ll Z1 Motorsports M-Spec Shift Knob

Last edited by Driftomodachi; 12-25-2014 at 09:17 PM.
Driftomodachi is offline   Reply With Quote