View Single Post
Old 12-24-2014, 10:34 AM   #14 (permalink)
Tadpole
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z A7
Tadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond repute

I had the same problem but the other way around. I went from 5 dots to no dots with the flashing in a matter of 10 miles driving down the road at the same speed. Drove me nuts when I put 15 gallons in it to fill it back up. 4 gallons still in the tank and it's flashing?? Took it in to my dealership and they replaced the fuel sensors and no more flashy flashy until it really runs low on fuel. Im back to 17 or 18 gallons at fuel stops now. Not sure if this helps but go with Phunks advice and go that route.