View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 04:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
nis350
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
nis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond repute

The last dot never light up since new. I am not too concern about the last dot as long as the lower dots are accurate so that I wouldn't run out of gas.

I wouldn't want the dealers to keep ripping apart the cluster just for that. They might break other things in the process and probably develop squeaking noise down the road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIKHRYDE View Post
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone experienced this before.... where you fill up your tank and the last led light does not light up? Sometimes its the last two that never light up, but that sometimes changes to just 1 after driving around for a bit.

I have taken the car to the dealership several times now, they have tried replacing the cluster twice now and that didnt help - and they have now ordered some more parts which I need to bring my car back, but if there is anything out there someone has experienced that I can perhaps guide them to a solution that would be helpful. They are not sure what is causing it....

Ive tried pumping at different gas stations, and either put in Gold or Ultra gas only in my car. (91 or 94 octane).
nis350 is offline   Reply With Quote