View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 08:13 AM   #123 (permalink)
ZeuceCoupe
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z 40th
ZeuceCoupe is on a distinguished road

The FR-S is nothing like a Mustang, and while I've not driven newer Mazda, I've driven older Miatas and it's definitely far from an FR-S. Truly, they're incredibly fun vehicles and a true sports car by my definition. 50/50 weight distribution, incredibly low-slung tight seats (think Ferrari 318 with near Recaro quality support), all equpiment is right where you want it, and everything necessary to complete control is exactly where it should be including an excellent shift gate. I strongly suggest pulling your Z into a dealership, pretending as though you're interested in trading, and just giving one a go - I promise you'll have fun and may even wind up getting one as a personal DD.

As far as the appearance of the Z goes...yeah...I took my fiancee in to the local Nissan dealership to look at a GT-R and she didn't get it at all... "I just like the way the Z looks a lot more"...and I couldn't agree more. For those who don't know Z's (apparently 95% of the population now) it looks like an exotic, apparently.
ZeuceCoupe is offline   Reply With Quote