View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 07:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

as other's have mentioned it happens often...

there are a few circumstances that make this sound more prominent. on an incline (nose facing up) and also when i been working the clutch a lot (such as stop n go). It gets a bit of a clucking/clicking noise when in neutral but as soon as i push in the clutch it goes away.

just as a precautionary action, check your clutch fluid (the reservoir under the lid on the driver side) once a week prior to driving. yea it's a PITA but that extra minute to check your fluids could save you heart ache.

IF it's dropping i suggest taking it back into the dealership and get them to check it out (probably a csc) if it's not then here's what you need to do.

DRIVE IT HARD N FAST!!!
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote