View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 07:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIKHRYDE View Post
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone experienced this before.... where you fill up your tank and the last led light does not light up? Sometimes its the last two that never light up, but that sometimes changes to just 1 after driving around for a bit.

I have taken the car to the dealership several times now, they have tried replacing the cluster twice now and that didnt help - and they have now ordered some more parts which I need to bring my car back, but if there is anything out there someone has experienced that I can perhaps guide them to a solution that would be helpful. They are not sure what is causing it....

Ive tried pumping at different gas stations, and either put in Gold or Ultra gas only in my car. (91 or 94 octane).
I had this problem with my 2010. It drove me nuts. I had both fuel level senders replaced under warranty and the problem went away.