View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 02:39 AM   #16 (permalink)
Dragon_Ball_Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo& Sport/Touring
Dragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edliaszenik View Post
Okay, so is it the reader itself that cannot pick up those special codes or the program? Because I feel like it should just be a software issue. Maybe another app? I'd really like to be able to diagnose the little things before they turn into a check engine light.

If you get a obd reader like the elm 327 or Plx kiwi then you can do that. Buy one of those and you can pick up check engine codes and are able to clear them. I am not sure if it's the app or the reader. Probably both in combination. What are the problems that you're having?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk