View Single Post
Old 12-21-2014, 01:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
nis350
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
nis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond repute

I have done some reading about the cleaning the 'suede like' section as well. I recalled reading about using Woolite and came across posts that stated it might damage it in the long run.

Leather is much more manageable. The worst scenario is to re-dye it which my friend did on his Lexus with white leather. It looks new afterward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipper 104 View Post
I had concerns about cleaning and protecting the 'suede' portion of the seating in my Z when I first bought it. I'm not looking forward to the day I have to deal with it.
My limited research showed people using Woolite as a cleaner for this. You can do a search on this site. It's there with before and after pics.
As far a blue jean dye, I have no experience whether Woolite will work for that, but you might try. My kid used to work for Toyota/Lexus for years and said they had CONSTANT issues with owners bringing in cars that had light coloured leather interiors with blue jean stains. I don't know what they did.
nis350 is offline   Reply With Quote