View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 11:41 AM   #169 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
Where some see a dumpster fire of a body kit others find beauty. It is up for you to decide which side of the fence you are on.

IMO since we are sharing and sharing is caring. I would really dig this kit alot more if the middle of the front bumper was deleted like others have pointed out. Dunno what is going on with all that and it just doesn't flow. Then on the rear bumper clean up the multi vents on the side. I think then it would look really clean.

Kudos to those who spent their hard earned money on this kit. It is definitely different.
Amen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftomodachi View Post
Because this is a forum and I feel like posting my opinion
hahahah!! no problem
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote