View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 03:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
kdo2milger
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIZMOZ View Post
Have you done any UOA's of your oil? If not then please don't say things like it hasn't. Many have and have seen high wear numbers compared to using other oils.

Clear is a bad thing also, that means it's not cleaning. It needs to come out dark so it's cleaning the engine of the deposits.

im not here to promote my personal brand, or perform any official oil test as on horsepower tv, i was just letting everyone know that i notice a slight improvement in performance in my mach1, hard to say in my wifes truck though because i canged it to rp as soon as i got it home from the dealership. her engine is the 3 valve 4.6 where as mine is the high performance 4 valve 4.6.

also the sludge thing (darker oil) should only be happening in cars with higher mileage on them. the mach1 oil does come out darker like you state, but as of yet its still clear in the truck because it has low mileage.
kdo2milger is offline   Reply With Quote