View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 07:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Merv
Track Member

Drives: 11 GM grey sport tou
Merv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond repute
Default Headlights on all the time

So I have a bit of a dilemma. Apperantly in Canada, the head lights are on all the time. Now there's a daytime running light fuse that I pulled a hen I had the car running,and the lights shut off. I thought perfect,I'll pull the fuse and wire my halo rings into there. So I pull my headlights apart,unwire the converters,put male plug ends on,reseal the headlights and test it out. Seemed to work fine until I released the parking break and moved forward a bit. What do Ya know,the headlights came on and still work on all settings! I'm at a bit of a loss here on what to do. I'm hoping that someone here has an idea on what I can do. I'm trying to get it so just the halos will light up on the parking lights. The only thing I can think of is some bypass on the ebrake of some sort. Any ideas?
Merv is offline   Reply With Quote