View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 11:37 AM   #8 (permalink)
Tadpole
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z A7
Tadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond repute

Check out custom sounds in Austin. I had an alpine deck, amp, and components installed for about 1k. Not top of the line by any means but you dont need to spend a ton of money with the limited space we have in our Z's to get some good sound.
I wil be building a cubby hole box and putting some focal 5.25" in them. I am also going to purchase a Rockford Fosgate self-amped sub box.
Heads up to you guys considering any speaker install for the cubby.... Do not use 6X9's there. Not enough air for them.