View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 11:07 AM   #55 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadfoot View Post
I knew this might be a problem when buying this car. I did not know this would be a every flocking day problem! The keyings, fools on the roads cutting you off, the jackasses that park right next to you in the supermarket lot 1 mile from the entrance. I just
good luck with the repairs and remember a hater is going to hate no matter what.

I agree with you. So much hate since owning the Z, its unreal. I guess living in rednecksville doesnt help me much.

I think I must invest in a beatup pickup with a confederation flag so that this mexican looking alien can blend in HAHAH!

In all honesty I thought the Mazdaspeed got me hate.. but the Z much MOAR. Plus I dont even drive it like a doosh. I stay in the right lane mostly doing the speed limit.

Only yesterday, I was merely driving in a two lane 55mph road and Sonata 2.0t pulled out in front me, I am glad he floored it as I would have gone right into his side. At stops lights it was an old man LOL. We had a friendly chat, no anger here anymore. I lost my spirit in regards to shouting and getting mad after marriage.

Last edited by Limeybastard; 12-18-2014 at 11:11 AM.
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote