View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 05:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Business Kat
Base Member

Drives: 2013 Stillen SC MT
Business Kat is on a distinguished road

The place is fuzion teknique ad the guys name is Alex. He's good at everything else we've done, mostly cosmetics, but this install was funky. Something happened and Stillen sent over a map for the sport model with synchro rev. They told me that they don't have a comparable map for my car so overnight Stillen worked with uprev to make a map for my car. By no means is my mechanic a tuner but I figured it's just a plug and play map system (I don't really know how it works).

I can't tell if Stillen messed up or my guy didn't do something right. I don't know who to trust. Church automotive is only 30min from me so I can drive it down there coasting. Should my car have been ready for beast mode right off the bat? The 10 min I drove it around today I did notice it opening up a little. I have such rotten luck with cars. My last car was a lemon and when I first bought my z I went to put in some speakers and the guy cut a lot my wiring and made my car a fire hazard. So much wasted time, money, and my poor car

Last edited by Business Kat; 12-17-2014 at 06:05 PM.
Business Kat is offline   Reply With Quote