View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 01:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Advice -- Just trying to change my mind set

Need some advice on autocross and setup, I have autocross off and on over 10 years, last year was my 1st full season with the Z. This is the first real handling car, have done Mustang GT’s and bunch of odd cars

I have read many of the threads, but at times I just get confused on what to do and how to do it. When it comes time to do the autocross I get all thumbs, never sure what is the right braking, gas, I really think I have a lead right foot. More speed/more speed oh-oh I have to stop/turn

Now what I have done to my car.

1) Nismo sway bars front / back
2) Tires
Michelin Super Sport
Front: 265/30 19 ZR
Rear: 305/30 19 ZR
3) Siebon Carbon Rear Wing

Which has me in ASP for SCCA and AS for NASA.

The other item I am always better when I have a coach in the car and then after that red mist/all thumbs.
Just looking for some ideas on what to do and how I can get better.

Thanks ahead of time