View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 10:41 AM   #247 (permalink)
njobe89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370z BS 6MT
njobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicerX View Post
Oh no! Did we hit a button? Let's discuss your feelings - which are becoming fairly repetitive as you have touched on this topic in the following threads:

My 350Z Got Totaled

Would This Be a Good Alternative?

What other cars are on par with the 370Z

I want to pull women with my car

I'm too image conscious for my budget

My credit is terrible but I don't care

I have 161 posts since November 19

I got banned from the old Z forum

After the members of this forum have circled around all 161 posts of yours and listened to you whine about your situation (yep, it's at whining status - life hands you lemons, you can either make some lemonade or drink your own piss. I'll give you a hint - one is lemonade and might take a bit more of sacrifice to obtain... the other is the easier-to-obtain a yellowish liquid substance... ya following me?), tried to help you be patient, advise you to let your court case get settled, and live to fight another day and perhaps have something even nicer than a 370Z if you can keep your head on straight.

Instead you'd rather do the "right now" solution, and post 160 replies trying to convince us that financing a used Z at 198% APR is a good idea so you can indulge your vanity.

When someone calls you out on it, you cry and ask for the mods to close the thread. I would wager my Z that you were in a similar boat at my350Z.

Your next stop is probably NICOClub, and you should prepare to get brutally humbled there. The guys on this board are far too nice. And patient.

So excuse me for whoring up my post count with the gentler "beating a dead horse" meme. I only said what most everyone else here was already thinking.

I'm gonna get back to discussing what to do with my 370Z next. You're welcome to get back to pining for attention/sympathy or figuring out how to start a kickstarter with your car accident story and get people to donate you money so you can buy a replacement sports car complete with a box of "first-world-problems" tissues.

but on a serious side, more then a few members have to tried help you out and give you pointers, but you seem to want to do the opposite. maybe you hit your head harder then i think... if you're on a budget, you don't have options to be saying oh i don't want this car it's ricey, i don't want this cause it's old, blah blah blah. when you're on a budget you buy the damn thing you can afford till you can get more money to buy what you have your sights set on.

at no point in time is anyone saying they're better then you or superior to you. you have bad credit, sure you can buy a car from a dealership. however, with your credit a 30,000 car will end up costing you close to 50,000. buy something that can get you from point A to point B till you build your credit score up. also, being 25 is no excuse. i'm 25 and when i bought my z last april my credit score was 746, so it can be done. you just have to want it bad enough.

Stillen CBE, Stillen Gen 3, TP's, Uprev tuned - 324whp/264tq
njobe89 is offline   Reply With Quote