Thread: Osiris license
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 07:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKomodo View Post
Ok, logging and monitoring is done in Cipher, which i have. The only option I see in Osiris is "Return ECU to stock" How would one go about downloading the tune ROM that is on the ECU?
Osiris only lets you manage your tune unless you have the tuner version. By manage I mean you can flash it back to stock or upload a new tune file sent to you by your tuner. You cannot pull the 'tune' file off the ECU. More than likely UpRev locked their tune file so you wouldn't even be able to manipulate it even if you had the tuner version.

I use my cable mostly for checking codes and monitoring/logging other parameters when I'm cruising around.

Question - Why did you take the Dragon to UpRev and have it retuned?

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote