View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 09:55 AM   #94 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairladyZ34 View Post
the BOSE is my opinon is pretty good for stock. to get the best soudn you have to play thru the AUX or cd cuz radio doesnt process as well. it comes in at a lower volume. also push the bose system up. i play it at max alot with my bass at +2 and treble at +2. it seems to handle it well and if not thats what a warranty is for.
The Bose system works for me. I have Harmon-Kardon and Klipsch at home when I feel the need to crank it.

The beauty of the Bose 'Wavelength' design is in it's sound at lower volumes, and the amount of sound it can produce from very small speakers. I'm an old rocker, my hearing is fukd from many years of lead guitar, headphones, etc. I don't need to be riding around inside a speaker cabinet which is basically what you are doing when you drop in a powerful system into a car.

And all you iPod-wearing freaks out there, your hearing will be shot by the time you are 30.

Love,
The Voice of Experience