View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 09:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute
Question Disabling the Remote Window Lowering?

I know people in the hot parts of the country might like this feature but I hate it. I can't tell you how many times I've gone out to the garage to find my windows down, and this morning I apparently did it while the car was parked outside in the middle of a short rain storm! No damage to the car, just the cloth seats got a little wet and I was able to soak up most of it and then dry it out. Very annoying and could have been much worse if I had inadvertently done it the night before instead of this morning.

I didn't see a way in the manual to disable this feature (non-touring), so for now I'm not putting the fob in my jeans anymore.
ChrisSlicks is offline   Reply With Quote