View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 09:43 AM   #71 (permalink)
Mike
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 370z
Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSlicks View Post
The AP full kit is cheaper than the Brembo full kit, or at least it was when it was on sale.

Are you sure it wouldn't fit? You have an angle grinder don't you
j/k The kit fits most 18" wheels, yours must bit a little thicker than most.
Truthfully, the brembos didn't fit either, I just didn't have a template for them to check in advance, and yes, an angle grinder does work wonders!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imag
Mike: 80% of your miles are on track? Does that include driving there and back? You must live close to the track and not use your car for anything else... or am I missing a joke.
I just drove it from atlanta to VIR and back, but I have been trailering. My friends sold their trailer though Now my track wheels are in South Carolina at a friends house, since they don't fit in the car. I'm going to get a hitch on the Z and a small wheel trailer so I can actually drive it on the road more, to and from events. The 6 hour drive was much nicer in the Z than in the Tahoe pulling the Z.

We have 4 cars between two of us, plus I'm on call for the airline and they don't call me, and for my other job I work from home, so I really don't use the Z for anything but track days right now, plus maybe the occassional run out to lunch or something