View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 06:39 PM   #111 (permalink)
DOOMMONKEY777
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 6psd-sport-pkg
DOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok i understand, well i had to ask because i tightened the bolts using a socket in order to gab the bolt and my hand fingers to torque it down as tight as i could and tried the pedal it was stuck the spring couldn't bring it back up, this is where i stopped the installation thinking it might be defective also in my mind knowing that the clutch would apply extra pressure to the pedal in order to bring it back, caused me to think about how much torque to apply vs pedal position vs pedal return.