View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 07:50 AM   #7 (permalink)
Master_Ly
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z Sport
Master_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdo2milger View Post
i cant see myself getting a car bra...

ive seen too many of my friends have them and end up with a line all the way across the hood where the upper end of the bra continiously beat the hood from the wind at speed...

especially with nissan's soft paint...
My Camaro actually had the line too! But it was from paint fade. The mask came with the car and I never thought to look under it. It was a novice mistake; I was really young when I got it.

I am not really a fan of these mask/bra because of how they look on vehicles (and how sexy our Zs look naturally) so that is why I only strap it on when I drive long distance. I tell you what though, damage control on bug kills is AMAZING. Washing post driving was a jiffy.

I am very meticulious when taking care of the car so I intend to do what I can to avoid damage to the paint, within my means, of course. But I nor did my passenger (a mask/bra advocate) did not experience or heard any flapping though.
Master_Ly is offline   Reply With Quote