Thread: Subway
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2014, 01:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edk370 View Post
^Sir (you're 54 y.o. per your avatar), personally, I hold to a lot of conservative values, especially fiscal policy, albeit I wouldn't consider myself a Republican. I'm college-educated and developed a neutral mind, I think. If you don't like Subway, that's cool. I just used it as a figurative reference. And usually, the hipsters are the ones who shun franchised businesses for the mom & pop ones...Wearing your heart on sleeve will get you in a lot of trouble; I learned the hard way, because I used to do this. But in subtle ways, you will preclude any potential connections that you could've made. Apprehensive people think they know it all. It emanates from fear.

To each his own.
Thank you for the unsolicited psychoanalysis. You saved me a session's worth of therapy.