View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 10:56 AM   #2818 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
If I were trusting enough to let someone to change the pads and rotors, I would trust them to bed the brakes. But I'm not

Also, I find it funny that you complain about not having time to do the work, yet you're willing to go out at 2 am to bed the brakes FWIW, I wouldn't be out on the roads at 2 am here because that's when all the bars close and roads become DWI rush hour
Well, it calls for 1,000mi of easy driving, then several 60-5mph runs. I'm not going to let them put five miles on my car, let alone 1,000.

And I'm going to try, because I have to get it done.

It's going to be difficult to stay up that late though, lol. And the freeway I am going to has no bars or vehicles on it at that time. It's way away from the city - used for street races sometimes I believe.