View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 10:28 AM   #2817 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
That would require them to drive my car and do several 60-5mph runs, no? I don't approve of that.
If I were trusting enough to let someone to change the pads and rotors, I would trust them to bed the brakes. But I'm not

Also, I find it funny that you complain about not having time to do the work, yet you're willing to go out at 2 am to bed the brakes FWIW, I wouldn't be out on the roads at 2 am here because that's when all the bars close and roads become DWI rush hour

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |