View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 09:45 AM   #240 (permalink)
paratrooper
Base Member

Drives: 14 Nissan 370Z MB M6
paratrooper has much to be proud ofparatrooper has much to be proud ofparatrooper has much to be proud ofparatrooper has much to be proud ofparatrooper has much to be proud ofparatrooper has much to be proud ofparatrooper has much to be proud ofparatrooper has much to be proud ofparatrooper has much to be proud ofparatrooper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
You really only need to jack up the front of the car. This way it is safer and easier. Just get the front nice and high and you wont have to worry about fitting under it as much. This is how I work on mine.

By installing just the kit on its own, I think I could do this by myself in a single weekend if you dont run into any problems along the way. With a buddy and a case of coors i bet it could be done in a single day. A long day/night but it could be done.
I don't think I should come into too many issues with it being a 2014 with only 5k miles on it.

I just read the instructions and I don't really see anything that looks too tough at all. Just looks like something I might be over anal about and take my time with over a week off of work.

Obviously though the instructions then don't include boost controller or gauges so that's a different beast, not to mention where to put them since I've only heard of one source for the pillar pods.