View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 09:37 AM   #238 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paratrooper View Post
I read your install thread and I realize that you did it over several weeks, but overall how many hours would you say it took you and your buddy ?

That lift sure looks like it made life easier too. I'll have to do mine on a set of jacks in the good ole garage.. pending the warden lets me park her car outside for a week or so.
You really only need to jack up the front of the car. This way it is safer and easier. Just get the front nice and high and you wont have to worry about fitting under it as much. This is how I work on mine.

By installing just the kit on its own, I think I could do this by myself in a single weekend if you dont run into any problems along the way. With a buddy and a case of coors i bet it could be done in a single day. A long day/night but it could be done.

Last edited by TopgunZ; 12-12-2014 at 09:43 AM.
TopgunZ is offline   Reply With Quote