View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 02:20 AM   #70 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

Imag, rep coming for a great thread !

AP Racing, Brembo, Stillen (and fine Vivid 'Racing' too!) - great contributions and I have to say thanks for fact-based debate and sharing some hard data

Not sure I can add much to this discussion other than these few points:

- I've been running the AP Racing BBK front and rear for a few months and I couldn't be happier... no more fade, great pedal feel, improved control, full confidence
- Stillen has been over the top ready to support this kit and has some great technical staff standing by to help you dial it in and select the right pads etc
- the overall price really wasn't that bad - install is a snap and as may have been mentioned you should be able to get some bucks for your stock kit... my personal viewpoint is that brakes is the last place to 'go cheap' - please don't base your decision on a few hundred bucks of price difference
- here's a link to my original review a few months back if you haven't seen it AP Racing Big Brake Kit Installed!
2009 370Z #104
*For Sale*

Last edited by travisjb; 12-03-2009 at 02:24 AM.
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote