View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 08:12 AM   #69 (permalink)
njobe89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370z BS 6MT
njobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonbreath View Post
Well it has its benefits. You have a permanent slam piece. So depending on your wife, you could be guaranteed sex at almost any time. If you have the right wife, she will also get you awesome car parts for Christmas!! Mine is slightly upset with the car right now because I turbocharged it this year, then spent some money of fuel upgrades later and retuned. So I have spent more money than I would like to admit on it this year lol. And I may be dropping some more on it unexpectedly

She has a Genesis Coupe, so I MIGHT be able to convince her to buy one if she likes it enough lol.
true, but you also face not getting any and sleeping on the couch lol

Stillen CBE, Stillen Gen 3, TP's, Uprev tuned - 324whp/264tq
njobe89 is offline   Reply With Quote