View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 07:01 AM   #227 (permalink)
paratrooper
Base Member

Drives: 14 Nissan 370Z MB M6
paratrooper has much to be proud ofparatrooper has much to be proud ofparatrooper has much to be proud ofparatrooper has much to be proud ofparatrooper has much to be proud ofparatrooper has much to be proud ofparatrooper has much to be proud ofparatrooper has much to be proud ofparatrooper has much to be proud ofparatrooper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
There have been guys that have installed this kit and never done anything more than an oil change to their car. The mechanical portions are easy. If you can't solder then the pump relay might give you an issue but it's less than an hour job if you need help. The fuel pump was the part that concerned me the most having never been in a fuel tank before but the upgrade was really simple and the instructions very detailed.

If you don't get carried away with electronic gauges and boost controller, this project could be knocked out in a long weekend. We did it in two but I kind of went crazy with electronics and heat management.
Ok so FI noob questions (well I did have a turbo buick verano lol) is it necessary to have the AF and Boost gauges ? Boost controller ? I wanted mine to look as normal as possible and to create a sort of sleeper feel.

I gather that the rad is about the 2nd most important part I need that isn't included in the BP kit, is that mainly it ?

Also are you considering the flywheel / clutch to be part of the easy install, or another beast of its own ?

Thanks in advance you're helping my decision process quite a bit!

Last edited by paratrooper; 12-12-2014 at 07:03 AM.
paratrooper is offline   Reply With Quote