View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 06:55 AM   #226 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barretp View Post
Thanks man. I followed your build and I was super impressed with your install. I'll definitely be doing more research. My only concerns are is I'm not the most mechanically inclined when it comes to cars and this is the only car I have, so I'd need to do the install all in one sitting.
There have been guys that have installed this kit and never done anything more than an oil change to their car. The mechanical portions are easy. If you can't solder then the pump relay might give you an issue but it's less than an hour job if you need help. The fuel pump was the part that concerned me the most having never been in a fuel tank before but the upgrade was really simple and the instructions very detailed.

If you don't get carried away with electronic gauges and boost controller, this project could be knocked out in a long weekend. We did it in two but I kind of went crazy with electronics and heat management.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote