View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 06:49 AM   #224 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YzGyz View Post
I was planning to do it before but was going to see what temps I get prior to the CSF. I'm doing everything myself so I'm not worried about any shop labor.

I totally forgot about the oil cooler though. DOH!.. That can be a little messy. We will see.

Jwick, don't you sleep man?

YzGyz
Trust me you don't want to pull the intercooler if you don't have too. You definitely don't want to have to remove the oil cooler later one. You have a Z in Houston were temperature are above 90deg half the year. You need the radiator upgrade. Just add it to the list pre-turbo. Chuck and I did it in the garage and it took a little more than half a day. Much less if I had know the heat gun trick for the silicon hoses.

I sleep but my body has typically only needed about 6hrs a night.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote