View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 06:04 AM   #221 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YzGyz View Post
All I know is that I have read the BP 1 tread like 2.5x. The kit is just ingenious. I then waited and waited for Shasha to build the kit again. I was finally able to save the $$ for the kit but I missed the opportunity for the 2nd batch. A few months later v2 came out and I jumped on it. All I'm going to say is that Shasha is building this kit now and has some kits with no name on them. If you miss this round, you might have to wait a long time.

I'm thinking of doing a simple recoding of the install when I start wrenching. If it's as easy as everyone says it is (i think it is), the video will be simple.

I'm going to install different parts in different stages and times. I plan to do the trans and diff together. Next install is the turbo kit, then the Rad once it gets hotter.

YzGyz

You need to do the radiator before or at the same time with the turbo install. You do not want to have to pull all your Ic piping, intercooler and oil cooler just to get to the radiator. It'll never be easier than when its stock. Plus you have to evacuate the AC so doing that when its cooler is wise since you could run around a few days with having it recharged.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote