Thread: need help asap
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2014, 02:31 PM   #47 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by btimola View Post
Thanks. Yeah he doesnt have the cable he bought the car when it had 20k miles or so and the kit had been installed a few months before. He worked at the dealership where it was traded in. The military guy (owner) told him it had like 5k miles and about a year installed. I guess he forgot to give them the cable. So if he doesnt mess with his tune and just slaps my oem stuff, his car will not run?
Oh it might start and even run, badly. I just highly recommend against even considering driving it with a boosted map loaded on it. Having timing and pulse durations intended for the SC on a stock car is likely to make for some serious issues.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote