Thread: Suggestions?
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2014, 02:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
ZeeBabar
Banned

Drives: 2006 350z
ZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Suggestions?

I have a 2013 base sports package. Course, every time I get in the car, I plug the wire to the AUX, and my smart phone, get Google Maps and Pandora apps started and then stick the smart phone to a windshield holder.

What I am looking for is an inexpensive unit that I can put in which will have blue tooth or whatever so I can keep my phone on my belt, be able to navigate and more importantly get Pandora and hands free phone capability.

The sound quality is not important and I can manage with the current OEM speakers.

What are my options as far as inexpensive units out there. I mean unit and installation costs?

Apologize for the dumb question.
ZeeBabar is offline   Reply With Quote