View Single Post
Old 12-11-2014, 11:05 AM   #59 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonbreath View Post
I agree with you but those engines you listed are too old for Nissan to use. With the current emission laws and they are getting even more strict, those motors could never hope to pass. I would really hope for a turbo 3.0. A lot could be done with that provided Nissan doesn't make it out of glass. Its crazy that Nissan is legendary for their turbocharged engines of old, however here we are 20 years later BEGGING them for a new one, and they can't oblige.

Its not THAT big of a deal for me because the odds of me getting the new Z are really slim. Im recently married and 26. Its time for kids and **** I would have to do an astronomical amount of kissing to my wife for her to not immediately say "no" when I even say "Z" lol.
The engines that i mention in my post are examples i forget to say that hahah i know are olds but those engines are proof that Nissan can make a new great engine to the new Z platform

BTW bro im in the same boat.... almost married and i think that are going to happen in the new year 2015 i have to finish my Z asap hahahhahaa!!!

Soo i dont think that a new Z for me its an option hahaa!!! i have to stay with my Z34 for now
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote