View Single Post
Old 12-11-2014, 09:19 AM   #182 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paratrooper View Post
This is pretty interesting to me... let me explain. I spoke with BP about a kit and thought my gosh the price is great. Then I got ahold of a place to install and tune and it was the same cost as the kit itself. That being the case I thought 15k was pretty steep to drop for FI, knowing that if money is at all a concern I shouldn't mess with it. That being said, your explaination sure makes it sound like I can spend the 7k and have this knocked out in my garage within a week and be up and running... pending a tune.

Is that really the case ?
Yes and no. He only commented on the turbo kit. He did not mention the upgrades to keep everything running. These upgrade are technically the same for any FI or big HP/TQ modding. Sure you can get your car up and running with just the kit. But, who reliable is the car as a whole? How well will it perform? How long the current set up will last are questionable.

YzGyz
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote