View Single Post
Old 12-11-2014, 09:08 AM   #33 (permalink)
cooltoy
Elite Member

Drives: 14 PW 370Z S/T MT
cooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
My opinion... if you dont have the money for the Amuse real one... go with Fly1 Motorsport, Aerojacket or Shine Auto.... i dont have plans to buy the kit right now... one of the reasons are the shipping cost to my Island... I live in Puerto Rico and almost all the parts that i want have an expensive shipping cost... but in a near future i hope to buy it cause i want to be one of the first that install an almost exact replica Amuse kit and not the Duraflex sh!t in his car around here in PR.... and trust me that are the brands that im going to check at the time to buy it cause i dont want to spent 3k in a body kit and those brands that everyone tells you and i mention... are the best replicas that you can find in the market.
Thank you. It does.

The reason I thought you were selling the Durafex kit is that when one goes on your site and touches the picture of the kit it says AMS body kit. When I google AMS I get AMS=VIS=Duraflex.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0391.JPG (130.0 KB, 166 views)

Member of kenchan's "photoshopped mods" and "proper offsets" gang.

Last edited by cooltoy; 12-11-2014 at 09:46 AM.
cooltoy is offline   Reply With Quote