View Single Post
Old 12-11-2014, 04:59 AM   #56 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
I think its odd that some of the renderings are based on the Maxima concept... I don't think the Z will have that terrible grill...

My guess is, very similar lines to current and a front fascia more similar to the latest Nismo. They are unlikely to deviate from the classic sports car coupe profile.

I'm expecting maybe 40-50 kg lighter (thanks mainly to even more aluminium), a turbo 4 option that makes much more torque and slightly less top end (resulting in a Z that is marginally quicker than current) with a N/A V6 option that is probably a re-tooled VQ, making 350+ bhp and at least as much torque as the four banger, for even better performance.

They could offer Nismo options for each that includes better aero/suspension, the snazzy badges, and slightly tweaked power -- just like they do now.

All of that is do-able with stuff from the Nissan parts bin, and it is in keeping with the rumors that are most frequently cited (and also least absurd).

If they are serious about the two engine options, then it will come down to price, which is easier to mod (in theory, the turboed motor, but who knows...), etc.

If they do the T4 vs. V6 option it is worth noting that this recipe didn't work so well for the Gen coupe...

Isn't the Tokyo Auto show in January? They better get the concept ready...
Can be more with you bro!!! they have to stop releasing sh!ty rumors and they have to start to talk with the true... They have to make something that the people want... Im very sure that if Nissan read this thread they are going to know what to do with the next generation of the Z platform... Someone send a link of this thread to Nissan HQ hahaha!! i think we already make the next Z....
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote