Thread: $ 1,000 ....
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 08:38 AM   #13 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Dude lighten up this is a car forum not a political scene my comment was pure out of fun nothing really against the presidency. Lets have fun brother.

I do pay my dues to the IRS for the betterment of this country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nargrakhan View Post
*rant mode on*

Not that I have any love for Obama (good lord his foreign and military policies are terrible), but you need to reread Article I, Section 8, Clause 1 of the US Constitution. Totally not the Presidency.

That the IRS is a gear of the Department of Treasury isn't Obama's fault either: blame the Revenue Act of 1862 and the laziness to not repeal it after the American Civil War. Hell... the entire United States Department of the Treasury should be answering to Congress IMHO, not the President. But that's the An Act to Establish the Treasury Department written waaaaaay back in 1789.

If Congress would stop being lazy for the last 220+ years and actually directly do the bureaucratic tasks it was assigned to do, rather than pawn it off to the President, maybe the government would work like it's supposed too.

Or maybe... you know... they just like having a scapegoat for election season and blame the President.

*rant mode off*
Zoren 370 is offline   Reply With Quote