View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 05:36 PM   #41 (permalink)
Nargrakhan
Base Member

Drives: Nothing
Nargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
2015 Nismos are ugly!
Depending on which body colors, I might agree with you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltoy View Post
As much as you are entitled to your opinion, you have to expect some back lash when you decide to criticize a body kit that is owned by 99% of NISMO owners.

Same battle occurred when the switch from 2012 to 2013 front facia happened. You can choose to get but burned or enjoy the humor.
Cool. It makes sense now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waiz View Post
Have you not seen a NISMO in person?
Yes I have.

Quote:
It is very evident how much longer the older ones are in person. So much so that you must run an extension for the undertray
In a car, from enough distance? No. I can't tell.

Also from the pictures, the middle car looks longer than the top and bottom. I know that isn't the case because it's cropped... but it does if I took them literally and never saw a Z before, just using those three pictures.

Quote:
You are discrediting yourself and invalidating your opinion by continuing this strange argument
Sorry you feel that way. Won't bother me if you set your account to ignore my posts. I promise I won't say anything nasty about you. Seriously. I'm not that kind of person.
Nargrakhan is offline   Reply With Quote