View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 01:22 PM   #16 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nargrakhan View Post
Actually... while I'm not a lawyer or legal expert, I think you need to READ YOUR LEASING CONTRACT.

Some leases are specifically worded to NOT allow modding that voids the warranty and/or must be returned in the same general condition it was bought, minus acceptable wear and tear. None of this would be a problem if you ultimately decide to buy the car in the end... but if you intend to return it, there might be problems if you "riced the hell" out the vehicle and brought it to the dealer that way.

Modded cars are harder for a lot of dealers to resell than a plain stock.

If the dealer can't tell you modded the car (or doesn't care), then none of this matters...
Correct.

Turn it back to stock like i said as that's turning it in with the same general condition it was bought. Same can also be said for buying a car. You think fląshing the ECU on buying a car cash, lease or buy will get you a new motor if it goes POP? Moddings modding, you gotta pay to play and you take risks with it.

Also you don't have to turn it in to nissan. If it's modded to hell you don't have to go back to nissan. Again it's your car. Go trade it in on a Prius and maybe the toyota dealer will love all the mods and pay you for them.

Last edited by synolimit; 12-09-2014 at 01:30 PM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote