View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 10:30 AM   #8 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

few things you failed to mention is... what is the term for this lease? 24,36,48? will 12k/year be sufficient for your driving requirements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnav View Post
Leasing is a great option, you always have warranty, and Infiniti gives loaner cars, whereas Nissan does not.
Most buyers are always upside down anyway, very few can say they have equity after putting $2k down, especially if buying new.
Personally, if I decided to lease,I probably would lease a German car

that last line... gold. i wouldn't own another german car... lease n dump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dislimn View Post
I've leased two cars before and while I made good choices, the simple fact is I can't keep a car for 36 months. It never worked out and re-financing to be able to easily sell the car is a financial mistake. Don't do it.

Don't rent things you can't afford
again... these last line kickers! AGREED 100% do not over extend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
I prefer to own my car vs leasing. It may make more financial sense to lease some how, but I always own.

Last night I was pondering buying a Z06 and then leasing it to my company. I doubt this is legal but I need to look into it.
it COULD work but it all depends what the line of business is. if you business is high end cars etc then YES it would be acceptable. if you're an errand business... possibly

if you're an IT company then they will ask you WTF? Unless you somehow incorporate having sports car into your company mandate.... or something like that lol
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote