View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 10:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent K View Post
Well, after 5000 miles on my LTH, the Z threw a code: P015C - O2 Sensor Delayed Response. And it seems like they keep coming. The last one was P015A: O2 Sensor Delayed Response. I've tried a few tricks but non have worked so far. So, I'll keep clearing them until I get a tune from Z1 Motorsport. Also, I didn't use an impact wrench to install mine; no damage to O2 sensors.
That's a primary O2 error on both banks. Can you datalog heater correction with uprev?

Either way, my guess is that you probably need to replace both sensors, although trying a replacement/re-soldering of the wire extenders first is an option...

I recommend getting the Denso part number 234-9104

You will need two -- cheaper than from Nissan and otherwise identical.

You may or may not need fresh wire extenders as well. The plug connectors will probably need to be reused (apparently there are at least two variants on our car...).