View Single Post
Old 12-07-2014, 09:16 PM   #39 (permalink)
Zerocool
Track Member

Drives: '09 370z
Zerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Wouldn't be the first time. The L24 had a lot of slightly tweaked MB DNA since Prince had a licensing agreement to build MB knockoff motors and Nissan bought Prince.
Yeah I read that as well.

I think I'm really worried about the way the car's going to look and perform. So far they're saying it's going to be lightweight and smaller etc. I just don't want it to look similar to a FRS/BRZ.

I personally feel as if the Z34's body/styling is gorgeous. The car looks almost perfect. It's the right size and I probably wouldn't be interested in a smaller car (considering this is my daily driver). Maybe a 3.0 turbocharged motor wouldn't be a bad idea for the smaller car but I'm also comparing the Z to perform against the v8 camaro's, mustang's.