View Single Post
Old 12-07-2014, 08:45 PM   #545 (permalink)
Masterbeatty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the speed limit...
Masterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Killer View Post
I've been keeping up with the thread a little since I have been traveling home. I find it annoying some of the things being said and it's a shame that the community can sometimes lose sight of the over all goal of being here together. Scott keep up the good work. I don't know Scott and have only exchanged a few PM's with the man. I am in Afghanistan during the whole process of sending my upper,lower, and TB's. There was no issue with the exchange and I feel the prices are fare. A lot of people want to see results before taking the dive and that is understandable but to talk crap if they don't meet your expectations is childish. Play stupid games win stupid prizes, that can apply to a lot of situations. I say that with how people talk about his responses to your maybe not so professional words. It is a two way street. I do see a lot of trolls on here so let's just stop for a moment and let Scott do his thing. I have all 3 parts ported and my vehicle is currently at Z1. Hopefully this will be a nice addition to my other parts already installed as well as my nitrous. I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday's this year and as the years keep coming I look forward to new innovations for our beloved Z.
Well Zed Sir, Well Zed.