View Single Post
Old 12-06-2014, 05:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute
Default Got my 370Z's "replacement"

So as some of you know I was looking for a car to replace my Z.

I am getting married in like 10 days. we are planning on getting kids. It sucks that I can't take my friends with me. hell I wish I could take my dogs with me. I am tired of RWD in belgium's crappy weather. I hated having to borrow my father's semi broken down workmule renault laguna(seriously the shifter is so broken that sometimes that spring makes the top fly off while driving) whenever I want to go shopping. and some other ****.

I was originally thinking of getting a subaru WRX STI but I ended up getting something completely different.

A late 2011 infiniti M37 S full option

It only had like 30k miles and it was pretty damn cheap for such a beast of a car

And you know I love it.

Still have the 3.7 VVEL that I loved in the Z. the car feels very familiar except it is bigger and has luxery inside(but dat tree/forest button tho) also AWD thank god.

overal I am seriously impressed by this car and I am glad I could get hold of it.

We aren't throwing out the Z though. we spend too much time and money in this thing to just sell it for peanuts. It essentially is going to end up being my dad's car with me occasionally using it.

but yeah the infiniti is now my daily driver

so yeah now I guess it's time to start looking at parts iguesicouldgoFInowthatidon'thavetoworryabouthighpo weredRWDkillingme
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote