View Single Post
Old 12-06-2014, 04:25 PM   #71 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

honestly I personally won't buy a Z again. I mean I LIKE the car but there are so many cars out there that I can get that are that fast, are more comfortable and just "better"

TBH the biggest part why I won't buy a Z anymore is because I don't want RWD cars anymore. After several near accidents and spinouts on damp roads and stuff like that I have a "fear" of RWD. I can't punch the Z in a corner anymore. I don't want to drive on a racetrack anymore. Its just RWD has lost all appeal to me. back when I bought the Z I was all like "HELL YEAR RWD WOOOO" and now like 6 years later I am like meh. sure its fun and all if you want to go drift and stuff like that. But since you can't do stuff like that here in this god forsaken country what is the point.

track days are stupid expensive(like a grand + for what 4-5 20 minute sessions in a while day?) we have no drag strips or places where you can legally go drift. we have alot of rain. our roads are mediocre at best and we get freezing and snow for 3-4 months.

now if the Z would have a AWD option. then you know what. maybe I will consider it but for now. no more Z for me.
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote