View Single Post
Old 12-06-2014, 10:13 AM   #26 (permalink)
Zerocool
Track Member

Drives: '09 370z
Zerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond repute

Horrible experience at the dealer.

Long story short

Myself and the sales manager who we can call dipsh!t, made an agreement that I will come back in a week to finalize the deal we agreed on and I'll take the car off the lot. Time comes, I test drive the car and everything seems fine, we're off to sign my life away. The manager goes back on the deal and says he won't give me the car for the price we discussed and that if I were to have purchase the car that same day, I would have gotten the deal.

I'm fuming and call him out on his BS and said "that's not what we had arranged. We agreed on the deal and shook hands as well. I don't know where you're from but when two parties shake hands, the deal is locked". He said no again and walked away. I told the salesperson that I'm leaving and good luck selling the car. He stopped me and asked what would they need to do to sell me the car. I demanded the deal we spoke about and said I'd be willing to drive the car off the lot today. They caved in and gave me the car but omg what a horrible experience.

My gf advised me not go to their since that's where she bought her Z as well and they treated her like ****. Worse dealer....ever