View Single Post
Old 12-05-2014, 10:00 PM   #25 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

I was looking at a new 14' Nismo earlier this year. I knew the dealer where I used to worked as a tech had one and it had been on the lot for a while. I saw it every time I was there buying parts for my older Z or our 2 Maxima's. I bought my used 2008 Maxima back in 2012 with 44k miles on it. I was right at 90K miles on it 2 years later. It was time to make a move or drive the Maxima in the ground. Talked with the wife about it. Do what you want. So I went to look at it. Drove the car and like it. They were not willing to budge on the price and I was not happy about it. Tried to put me in a Sport model and I told them Hell no. Nismo or nothing. Got home later that afternoon and talked with the wife about it. I was ticked. She says, "Why don't you try to find a nice used one." That's not a bad idea. Got on Autotrader and found one exactly like I wanted. MB, rearview mirror camera, illuminated kick panels, etc. Funny thing was it was 2 blocks down the steet at the Ford dealer. Called them on Saturday and they still had it. Said I would be by Monday to look at it. Worked out the price, and I drove it home same day. Funny thing is I drive it to the same Dealer where they would not cut me a deal every time I get parts. Even honked at the sales guy not 2 weeks after telling them that they were crazy. " Told ya I was gonna get a Nismo." He got a chuckle out of it.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote